Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Celeb News » Angelina Jolie Covers Vanity Fair October 2011

Angelina Jolie Covers Vanity Fair October 2011 | Angelina Jolie 
Angelina Jolie Covers Vanity Fair


Adding another magazine cover to her credit, Angelina Jolie is on the front of Vanity Fair's October 2011 issue.

The “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” actress gets real about her crazy life and constantly evolving career in the accompanying interview.

When asked about plans for the future, Jolie simply stated, “No secret wedding...I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment.”

As for her partner Brad Pitt’s role in helping her professionally, she shared, “He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge.”

And Angelina also noted that writing/directing her flick “In the Land of Blood and Honey” may have made her even more jaded from future directors. “Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare…I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment